Sr Engineer Lead
Do you care deeply about how the code you write impacts the world around you? Are you continuously driven to improve the quality and performance of every product you and your team work on? If so, we hear you and are deeply passionate about the same. We are on a mission to make a positive impact in every product we develop and need you to contribute! We’re looking for a Sr technical engineer for leading the Engineering practice area of Nolte Care.
- PHP/JS experience at a champion level
- Develop technical aspects of Nolte Care strategy to ensure alignment with the company goals
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Code! Teach and learn how to code better
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the PHP/JS development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Proven experience of 4+ years as an Engineer Lead or any similar role
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Embrace Agile thinking in every project.
- Excellent communication skills ( English and Spanish)
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
What technical skills must you have?
- Semantic & Accessible HTML
- CSS / SASS
- Deep Responsive Web Development Knowledge
- Git, Git-Flow Branching
- End-to-End knowledge on how the web is connected (REST API, AJAX, etc.)
- HTTP 1&2 Protocols
- Client & Server Performance
- Front-End & Back-End Architecture Methods
Nice to Haves
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary above the local market 💰
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (unlimited vacation time), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered. 👨👩👧👧
- Work with a creative, highly-motivated and experienced team. We don’t really focus on the hours you spend in the office. Our focus is mostly on how efficient you are. 🏆
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected 👥
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team. 💆🧘♂️
- A great 'Work from home' policy 🏡 💻
- Annual Bonus linked to profitability. 💸
- Paid travel opportunities 🚁
- Technology Stipend 📱
- An amazing annual retreat where we get together and have fun! 🎇
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.