Interactive Front-end Engineer
Nolte is looking for experienced interactive front-end engineers to join our team, or for projects on a freelancer basis. Our team is located all over the world and consists of kick-ass developers and designers with a real passion for what they do. We are small but nimble, which we find to be a positive rather than a negative. Responsibilities include taking a digital project from design to deployment (and hopefully to awards).
The position can be remote, but if you are in Mexico City or willing to relocate we have a desk with your name on it!
- Awesome eye for animation and understanding of motion principles.
- Strong understanding of how browsers work and native HTML5 web APIs.
- Experience of WebGL and Canvas.
- Able to write performant, scalable and modular code.
- Knowledge of browser feature support and graceful degradation techniques where features are lacking (IE :-) ).
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Comfortable with Git.
- A commitment for keeping your code clean, well organized, and DRY.
- Ability to accept feedback and come up with creative solutions around that feedback.
- Ability to help and support co-workers and clients around projects.
- Willingness and passion to learn new things, we strongly encourage and sponsor ongoing education. (We sponsor weekly open office hours where the team is encouraged to work on open source projects).
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Some WordPress experience
- SPA frameworks such as React and Angular
- Relevant tools, such as GSAP, D3 and ThreeJs