Nolte is looking for an experienced product manager to grow with our team. The position is based in our Mexico City office, in Paseo de la Reforma (near the Angel de Independencia).
The PM team works cross-functionally to help achieve Nolte’s vision. Our head office is in the heart of New York City, and we have a core presence there, but also many people located all over the world. We are a bunch of top-notch digital professionals with a real passion for what we do. We are small but nimble, which we find to be a positive rather than a negative. Responsibilities include taking a digital project from concept to deployment (and hopefully to awards).
- Evaluate project budget, resources (internal and freelancers), and timelines and ensure they are delivered on time
- Document project scope (we use Agile user stories) and objectives and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Keep a close eye on competing products/services and anticipate industry trends
- Measure project performance / profitability
- Serve as a primary point of contact to gather product feedback
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Identify issues early and lead discussions to resolve them
- 2+ years in similar positions (agency experience is a plus)
- Deep intuition and passion for product and new technologies
- Great communication skills; you will be communicating with our clients and internal team daily
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action, obsessive about getting the details right
- Strong analytical and product background – with a hunger to make products grow while maximizing revenue
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once. We expect our PMs to manage 3 projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in agency/start-up environments
- Ability to work autonomously
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary paid in USD.
- Flexible vacation policy, take the days you need.
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 'Work from home' policy.
- Equipment / wellbeing allowance.
- Awesome office environment with views from the 41st floor (water, coffee and beer included)