Nolte is looking for an experienced account manager to grow with our team our of our NYC office. We are looking for someone to work alongside our founder to driving strategic growth resulting from customer and client success. As a smaller company, the position will involve wearing several hats namely around client success, retention and account growth. You will report directly to our founder and work alongside the rest of the sales and marketing team for Nolte. This is an opportunity to be involved as the first account related role with Nolte and be a direct contributor to our growth.
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success and relationships.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standard and expectations are met (our team is good at supporting you on this).
- Contribute and assist in driving conversations around strategic growth opportunities.
- Keep up to date on all client in-flight projects working alongside project teams.
- Participate and contribute to all client success and account management touch points and process.
- Create proposals and underlying research, structure to properly convey solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Contribute to new business efforts through both inbound and outbound efforts.
- Great communication skills, you will be communicating with our clients and internal team daily.
- Agency experience with account or project management.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of software design, development, support.
- Experience with project management methodologies, especially Agile.
- Ability to understand technical concepts, ideally some knowledge of digital products..
- Willingness and passion to learn new things, we strongly encourage and sponsor ongoing education.
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction.
- Spoken and written Spanish.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Customer success/support experience.
- Technical background including SEO and WordPress.
- Competitive salary.
- Four weeks of vacation time.
- Opportunities to travel to our Mexico City office.
- Health & Dental Insurance.