Nolte is looking for a QA specialist with experience testing digital products: websites, web apps and mobile apps. This is the right role for you if you have a genuine interest in technology, are fanatical about quality and are looking for an exciting challenge with a truly international team.
- Work with the project teams to define testing strategies and test cases.
- Execute tests and report defects in Jira.
- Advise the team on potential risks identified early in the product design process.
- Maintain Nolte’s reputation for producing high quality products.
- 1-3 years experience testing digital products
- A really keen eye for detail
- Ability to clearly document the reproduction steps of an issue
- Good level of written and spoken English
Nice to Haves
- Experience in developing and deploying customizable and configurable automated testing on GUI / Web Automation Testing Tools for systems using different types of technologies, browsers, etc.
- A keen eye for design
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience working with these technologies:
- Test Rail (Test Management Software)
- Crashlytics (Crash reporting software)
- CMS "Content Mangement System" (Web Admin Tools)
- Eggplant or other GUI Testing platforms
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Work with a young, highly-motivated and experienced team.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team.
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (flexible vacations policy), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered.
- A great 'Work from home' policy.
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.