Jr Product Designer
At Nolte creating beautiful, functional designs that contribute seamlessly to user experience is critical to us. We are looking for an intelligent, proactive and dynamic person, passionate for creating unique digital products to join our team.
As a Junior UX / UI Product Designer, you will be in charge of setting the product design workflow that will enable streamlined collaboration between our design, management, and engineering teams. To excel at this role, you must have an excellent understanding of how to apply “Design Thinking” methodologies in an agile organization.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Work with product managers to sketch ideas and iterate on wireframes.
- Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and with our clients.
- Work with the team to optimize output and ensure that deliverables requested are completed on time.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Junior Product Designer
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Experience with design software (e.g. Sketch, InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Nice to Haves
- Experience with B2C software and mobile applications
- Agile experience - JIRA
- Strong knowledge and technical skills of Google Apps (Gdrive, Gmail, Calendar, gdocs, Trello).
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary 💰
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (unlimited vacation time), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered. 👨👩👧👧
- Work with a creative, highly-motivated and experienced team. We don’t really focus on the hours you spend in the office. Our focus is mostly on how efficient you are. 🏆
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected 👥
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team. 💆🧘♂️
- A great 'Work from home' policy 🏡 💻
- Annual Bonus linked to profitability. 💸
- Paid travel opportunities 🚁
- Technology Stipend 📱
- An amazing annual retreat where we get together and have fun! 🎇
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.