In this role as Head of Marketing at Nolte, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor with high growth start-up and drive impact from Day 1.
Our next Head of Marketing is a self starter; a leader dedicated to improvement.
You have entrepreneurial spirit and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done. You’re passionate about all facets of brand, sales, and product marketing and you energetically blend these approaches seamlessly.
This is a generalist position where you will have ownership over all external communications including online marketing, product marketing, content development, social media and event sponsorships. Whether it’s conducting data analyses for strategic decision-making or cutting and pasting (with scissors), you’re up for it.
You will define a global brand and product marketing strategy that reinforces Nolte as a leader among creative agencies.
- Devise creative marketing strategies which include research, competitive analysis and market positioning.
- Define and deliver consistent messaging and positioning around Nolte’s services both internally and externally.
- Build a marketing discipline that drives the growth of Nolte within (and beyond) our core customer segments.
- Iterate, experiment and improve Nolte’s overall marketing process.
- Develop marketing materials to support the sales organization including presentations, newsletters, blogs, social and other collateral as needed.
- Manage new product launches to ensure cross-discipline synchronization and maximum awareness and revenue impact
- Coordinate communication and marketing initiatives within New York and Mexico City.
- Measure what works, what doesn’t work, and drive business decisions based on the analysis of that data
- Be the primary steward of Nolte’s brand ensuring that we are consistently communicating our brand attributes and language across all channels, particularly our website, social media and other publicly facing touch points
- Lead the marketing team by example with a servant leadership approach.
- BA in Business/Marketing or a related field is required, MBA is a plus
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Data-driven inbound marketer expert with knowledge in WordPress
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- A results-oriented, focused team-player with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Flexible vacation policy, take the days you need!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 'Work from home' policy.
- Equipment / wellbeing allowance.
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.