- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS / SASS
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of how browsers work and native HTML5 web APIs
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Eye for animation and understanding of motion principles
- Knowledge of browser feature support and graceful degradation techniques where features are lacking (IE :-) )
- Git based workflow using git-flow and Local / Staging / Production development environments.
- Ability to accept feedback and come up with creative solutions around that feedback
A BIG PLUS FOR…
- Experience with PHP and WordPress
- Knowledge of database concepts, especially as they relate to MySql
- Knowledge of Web Servers and Linux, ideally the LEMP stack
- Willingness and passion to learn new things, we strongly encourage and sponsor ongoing education.
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Work with a young, highly-motivated and experienced team.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team.
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (flexible vacations policy), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered.
- A great 'Work from home' policy.
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!