Nolte is looking for a Product Manager with experience in digital products, that is capable of collaborating with business stakeholders, having the user as the center of the product development cycle; while collaborating with the design and engineering team to making sure the products come to life.
- Define and plan product roadmaps by translating business requirements into the product's feature set.
- Lead product development team efforts through tight day-to-day management
- Extreme attention to detail including an critical eye for design, user experience and performant technology
- Product release planning and management
- Balance time, budget and scope expectations with end client including negotiating releases
- Ability to interpret and write technical documentation related to 3rd party services and the products Nolte
- Ability to think creatively and come up with thoughtful solutions for the end users of the products Nolte deliver.
- 1-3 years experience of Product Management
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (scrum and kanban)
- Agile methodologies knowledge, certifications are a plus
- Great communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Spanish
- Ability to make things happen.
- Ability to deal with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
Key things to consider:
- We want someone who’s eager to collaborate and help our team, and our customers grow
- Working with us means to be ready to work in a dynamic, constantly changing industry!
- We are a multicultural and inclusive environment, and we are proud of it.
Nice to Haves
- A keen eye for design
- Experience working with these technologies:
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Work with a young, highly-motivated and experienced team.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team.
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (flexible vacations policy), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered.
- A great 'Work from home' policy.
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!